Monday, December 05, 2005

Junior

You're a little puppet who dangles on a string
With no idea of the consequence you bring
You wobble through a land a thousand years old
Your shiny new paint conspicous and bold
Lookin' for gold

Dictatin' the lives of a billion and one
You're holdin' the world under the barrel of a gun
Liberate your weapon and fight me if you choose
I don't care how many fingers you lose
I got one for you

You shoot rounds into enemy chests
While I shoot sounds into innocent heads
So no one gets scared when I come around
I never say duck but they always get down
Down to my sound

How did you get to where you are today
Sayin all the things you don't know how to say
Someone up there is lookin out for you
Or is it someone down here who knows what to do
Speakin through you

You do what you do because you do what you're told
By a vision of god from the testament of old
But if he saw the chair that you're well known to use
He'd fry you in it whatever your excuse
Good luck in them shoes

I'd buy you up if I only had the money
Make you soak your little balls in honey
And send out the bees to bring you to your knees
And laugh in your face as you're beggin to me
You're a disease

So here I am taking pots shots at you
Shootin from the lip not a b52
You can pull off my strings and fill me full of lead
But you can never change the things that i've said
Lurkin' in your head
Sweatin' in your bed
Forever till you're dead

4 Comments:

Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Ha ha!

Cheers!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Pie! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Information Sniper said...

Years of listening to anarcho-punk have taught me a few things. One of these things is, to avoid using terms like "you" when writing in this style. It can tend to be a bit condescending, when terms like "we" and "us" imply shared blame, and a more sympathetic, humanistic and most importantly, realistic approach. Yes, other people dangle like puppets on strings, but it is almost impossible NOT to be a puppet in some form or another, so to accuse others of being stooges is a tad ... pretentious perhaps? Maybe that's the wrong word. The Hollow Men (or Hollow Man? damn, so long since I've read it) demonstrate this nicely.

I do like the tone, and the militant posturing a lot though. It has a Public Enemy meets Minor Threat approach to it, which is a good thing.

Hope this can serve as constructive criticism - I don't just browse blogs to stroke egos!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I used 'you' as it is supposed to be a direct attack on one individual.

When you say pretentious, I suspect you mean 'hypocritical' which is indeed true of my statement.

I also did not use 'we' as I did not wush to tar anyone with my rather dirty accusational brush.

I appreciate the critiscism though.

I will bear your advices in mind in future.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home