Thursday, December 01, 2005

Into my opposite’s eyes.
Full of thought, holding back haste.
Can u feel my soul-
Am I just reflecting what I can’t express in your face?

I’d like to see answers but the confusion is defracted
Like the lasers through the serotonin crowd.
Clear at first, fuzzy come dawn, decompacted.

I am failing all the past lessons
History repeats.
Another love match defeat?
Repetition will catch me as I go into the void
I can no longer avoid the devoid and I need to know
If anything or anyone will understand the solitude
The amplitude
Is it even so?
Am I the same? Will I ever know?

Where does my circle start or am I getting cornered
By overcomplicating what should be treated as "fragile-
serrated borders".
With my emotions I can not be shrewd
As I am out of control and I have no restraint
Some say this is a gift, but Lithium.
The numbed speak no complaint.

My deluded mind; hold back my insanities.
But I am rambling now which is where the problem started
File my erratic thoughts as memories
From the fear be parted.

By Monkey

2 Comments:

Blogger The Duke said...

Wow, that was excellent!

I love the free verse

Also, the structure matched so well with the content.

A tasty poetic morsel. I think I will let it digest and then read it again!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I had to do that too.

It's very good.

I can't really write very well in free verse.

I'm envious

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home