Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Unrequited

Would you believe me if i said i needed
To know you're alive just to carry on breathing
You are the lifeblood that runs in my veins
You give me the pleasure that tethers my pain


Where do we stand are we stood on your land
or am i just crushed in the palm of your hand?
I want you tell me if you really love me
So If you do not i can set myself free

If you don't love me I might as well not be
Just wasting my time in a world that can't hold me
The way that you hold me and kiss and console me
I'd rather be dead than leave if you told me

to go

2 Comments:

Blogger The Duke said...

This was really good. The last stanza, espicially the way the last lines are seperated, are really good.

It has this sorta haunting beat at the end. It really sticks with you after having read it.

Great!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Ta.

It's the opening to a song

The rest is unwritten

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home