Friday, September 02, 2005

I don't wanna be your friend no more

I saw you last night it was a real tough fight
To stop myself from reelin and keep feelin alright cos
I thought you were my friend someone i could depend on
but now the smoke has cleared i know what we had in common

The need to smoke weed, yes i have to concede
Is all that we were based on just a chemical need
That i no longer desire yes i got my own fire
I have to let it go and light a funeral pyre

c/I dont wanna be your friend no more
cos you don't give a f*ck about me no more
repeat

All you ever do is show me your tricks it makes me sick
how you want me to just suck on your dick
You show me magic it's tragic cos that's all you do
you never ask about my sh*t like i do for you

I curse myself for tryin to stop the flame dyin
time to start flyin stop myself from lyin
just because you called me every goddamn night
doesn't mean you cared about me you just wanted a site
to get yourself high and try to disguise
all the bullsh*t that you fed me as the truth and not lies

c/

2 Comments:

Blogger The Duke said...

First, YES! a new poem/song!

This ruled. It ruled hard. I here, you have echoed things that I have been thinking for the last few months - it was marvelous!

"You show me magic it's tragic cos that's all you do
you never ask about my sh*t like i do for you"

and

"just because you called me every goddamn night
doesn't mean you cared about me you just wanted a site
to get yourself high and try to disguise
all the bullsh*t that you fed me as the truth and not lies"

I thought were particularly awesome and truthful. Excellent. It's like the unfortunate lesson that we all got to learn I guess. But sweet holy fuck, I hate those people!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Squiggle said...

Ouch.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home