Wednesday, June 22, 2005

911 Call

Hello is that the state police could you help me please
I need to hear somebody speak with tones of sympathy
I am having problems, problems here at home
The people i have locked away aren't leaving me alone

I feel the need to damage all the things surrounding me
hurt my wife and beat my kids and kill my family
There seems to be confusion over what i'm meant to be
so i've locked them in the basement so maybe they can see for me

I like the screaming sounds they make, i've been hearing it for days
i wonder if they hear me laugh as I watch the Lakers play
No theres nothing wrong with me i just like the time alone
I just called you to share these noises on the phone

No you don't need to come and see, i'll sort the problems out
Don't you use that tone with me don't you make me shout
I'm in control of everything now everyone is here
Now that i can see them all and hear what they all hear

You want me to get violent instead of keeping silent?
If you show up with the swat cops i'll shoot up the whole island
I just rang you cos you must hear this stuff a lot, no!
no-ones gonna get shot cos my baby girl here's all i've got

she's nice and quiet when i shout so i know she's listening
but her momma won't shut up so i locked her in the kitchen
I can hear sirens and firing, is that for me? were you lyin?
Why is the chopper flyin, are you outside spyin?

You said no-ones comin and we were just shootin the breeze
I don't wanna have to shoot little baby here in the knees
Momma and Poppa said i should be calm and set everyone free
I told them to try and wipe the blood off with their sleeves

I gotta hang up, someone's comin in through the door
I guess it's time to light the gasoline i poured on the floor
They won't die in the basement because the heat rises
See, If you listened I wouldn't have been left to my own devices

Now the cops are inside and everything is burning around me
The screamin in the kitchen is drownin out Jerry Springer on the TV
It's getting hard to breathe in here so i'm going now i can't see
Have a nice day lady i hope you do your best to remember me

2 Comments:

Blogger The Duke said...

That was crazy dude! I liked it! All he peoms of yor have such a tight meter, I am jealous!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I was having a bad day at the office.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home