Saturday, July 09, 2005

Story Please

I must say I quite enjoy how Write Club is going! Although, I had figured that someone would have posted a short story by now! I was also wondering how that might work out logistically, like if it would be too long of a submission or if people are just not really afforded enough time to read a story on a blog site. That is, except for me as I finished my 3 month job in a 3 weeks. Anyway, I have a few stories kicking around on my computer (maybe) but they are at least 6 years old (that's when I got really lazy and decided to just write poetry) and without any modesty at all I can objectively say that they are both shitty and whiney. As such, I was wondering if anyone has a story or would be interested in writing one for Write Club. There is always the anonymus post method keep in mind. So hopefully this catches some interest, or at least more interest than my own!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I'd post a short story if I could!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home