Monday, July 11, 2005

Poem Tag!

Ok, so while waiting for a short story I got an idea. It basically came from me writing and realizing I didn't have an idea/was way too lazy. I am calling it poem tag. Each person writes a stanza and then the next person adds one. Eventually have a poem written by a bunch of different people and it will either be way cool or way shitty! Anyway, I hope it catches interest, if not I will no doubt be sulking!

Here is my stanza, it is lame and emoy, I apologize:

Wake up to what there is to save
Or roll over, Shut your eyes
And keep slow dancing with the grave


You're it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Hide your eyes as nature prys
and motivation dies
Or slog on and log on
and whisper to the wise

6:05 AM  
Blogger The Duke said...

Infest yourself under those leaves
Ready to bite at organs which grieve
Leave a mark the size of a thimble
Enough to be crushed by those giants who tremble

8:17 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

bury deep your truths inside
cover them with pretty lies
Safe from prying lovers eyes
my honesty disguise

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home