Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hike

Early days
The earliest days
In so many years
For me to be feeling
So weak at the knees

Don't want to crease
The weave of our thread
With trivial worries
Hot off the press
Thoughts that you might be
Not as impressed
As I am with you
Because you forget
Things that you said
It fills me with dread

This in my mind
At the foot of a hill
With you at my side
I need to believe
You have your supplies
To tackle the climb
I know I bought mine
To share them with you
When trouble sets in
That's what I will do
To keep you from harm
I hope you will too

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, you will have to perfect any look and additionally determination, so being sure that all the handbags you have selected are often the top and therefore the a large number of valuable for the number. fake burberry For that matter, you have to be well reckoned shut off into your options so the back pack you have selected aptly meshes with any a part gear so causing you to glance even more fascinating around. replica dior bags For that matter, there is versatile levels the hands down handbags in which you will come across. replica watches Still, you've gotten are crucial all the handbags you have selected are often the top for the number, so coming in some of the most certainly specified visual appearance and additionally awe-inspiring qualities, louis vuitton replica bags Peruse via the internet pick the right for the number, and additionally make sure all the handbags that you've targeted really are certainly specified and additionally fascinating while doing so. replica gucci handbags Additionally peruse via the internet to pick out vast fashions attainable and pick out back pack which is certainly fascinating and additionally likely while doing so.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home